Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mama FU's!

your hanging out in South Austin. You wonder to yourself-"where to eat?" you want something delish,
cheap(ish)
sit down,
and last but certinly not least great food.
my suggestion?

Seriously y'all I go here whenever I can. Make all my friends/ prospective boyfriends /family eat here .
you pay just about the same price as you would for fast food.
(unless your a doller menu kinda person)
Everything I'v tried from the menue has been wonderfull.
Note: I dont eat shellfish so who knows how that tastes.
the kid loves it. there kids menu is full of fun things like
Ninja noodles, Scooby Fu, and the ever important Mac-n-Cheese.
there portions are a little rediculous so your nearly guranteed the need of a little take home box.

:)

any ways...go..eat...enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment